THANK YOU for agreeing to create a panel of 100 pairs of booties for The Mourning Project! Your panel is one of only 225 pieces of the puzzle and it is crucial to the completing the final image. Each pair of booties represents a ‘pixel’ on the 38 square foot image. You will receive both an image of the overall installation highlighting where your panel fits in the larger image, along with a 10 x 10 grid showing the bootie placement by color for your panel. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your panel pattern.
Knit, sew, crochet your booties according to the colors indicated on your panel page. Send them to me so that I can put them on panels according to the installation plan.Panelist Permissions Form
Keep in mind:
- You are not alone. Email me at email@example.com if you have questions. I will be in touch with you regularly until I receive your booties.
- Check out the fastest bootie pattern here, along with the how-to video.
- If you agreed to make a panel and realize for any reason that you cannot complete it, it is ok. Just let me know as soon as possible.
- If you need help getting booties made for your panel, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will direct other makers to send their booties to you whenever possible.
- Do you have a trick or tip that worked for you? Let me know, and I will spread the word.
- Join The Mourning Project groups on Ravalry and Facebook to be a part of the community around The Mourning Project. Thank you for being such an important part of this project. —-Mary Vaneecke