How You Can Help
Please share this information far and wide, and do it often, everywhere you go, in person and online.
- Print the flyer or the business card-sized handouts on this page and distribute them at your
- sew/quilt/knit/crochet/felt/fiber group and guild,
- favorite quilt, yarn or fiber or fabric store
- church group
- family and friends
- your local quilt/fiber art show
- SHARE this graphic online. Right click on it, save it to your computer and upload it to your Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
- Twitter–use #TheMourningProject.com
- Facebook-your page and your quilt/yarn/fabric shop and guild pages.
- on your own website or blog
- Follow TheMourningProject.com on Facebook, and Mary Vaneecke on Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Blog about TheMourningProject.com.
- Invite me to write a guest blog post or join your podcast
- Invite me to talk to your group.
- Get your TheMourningProject.com swag at Zazzle.
Spread the Word
- Do you know a location where we can exhibit TheMourningProject.com? Contact me at email@example.com. to discuss.
- Can you help with installing TheMourningProject.com exhibition at a location near you? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a financial donation to TheMourningProject.com.The Mourning Project is now a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of The Mourning Project must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Cash donations are not deductible. To make an online donation, click here. Can you help with storage for TheMourningProject.com in Tucson, Arizona? Contact me at email@example.com.
- Can you help with transporting TheMourningProject.com to exhibition venues? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invite your elected officials and the local press to view an installation or event. Click here for a list. Discuss how they can enact laws to address infant mortality.
- Write and call your local, state, and national representatives about the problem and ask them to support proven solutions to infant mortality. Click here for sample letters.
- Volunteer to be an Emissary for the project
- Help organize an exhibition in your area–contact me at email@example.com
- Organize advocacy efforts in your state or join the March of Dimes advocacy campaign