Thank you for supporting TheMourningProject.com!
Here are some tips for participating in the project.
- Contact email@example.com to get a pattern for your panel.
- Make sure you have plenty of fabric on hand in the colors required by your panel. A fat eighth size piece of fabric is usually enough to make a simple pair of baby booties.
- Check out these links to free online patterns, or develop your own.
- Put this poster in your window along with a full size logo for the Project.
- Let your customers know about the project and that you are supporting it. Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Host a baby booting making party. Invite the local media and your elected representatives. Download and distribute this info sheet to help people understand the problem.
- Share information about the project at your next shop hop.
- I am collecting 23,000 pairs of handmade baby booties sewn onto panels until we reach the goal. Panels sent to me by April 1, 2020 will be part of the installation at the March of Dimes March for Babies at the Arizona state capital.
- Panels are made of baby booties in shades of black, white, and gray. However, if a yarn or fabric is black with a red thread, and it ‘reads’ black, it will be a great addition to the project.
- Please make sure each pair of baby booties is securely tied or stitched together.
- Please have each of your baby bootie makers complete a permissions form. Submit forms with your panel. .
- Subscribe to get updates on the project’s progress and exhibitions.